“IF YOU THINK IN TERMS OF A YEAR,
PLANT A SEED; IF IN TERMS OF TEN YEARS,
PLANT TREES; IF IN TERMS OF 100 YEARS,
TEACH THE PEOPLE”
CONFUCIUS (PHILOSOPHER, 551 BC-479 BC)
TAKE ACTION AND DONATE TO OUR CHARITABLE ORGANIZATION PROGRAMS
Take Action! and Help up support our Child Education programs. We welcome your donations whether you choose to support our Charter Schools Scholarships or our “Third-World” School Education Fund. We network with the Josephine Medical Foundation. Similarly, your generous donations will make a difference for educators and students across the country and the World. Therefore, money received will provide essential funding to support scholarship students and salary funds to expert educators. In conclusion, we have various options for our supporters to donate, for example, a person can choose to make a one-time or recurring donation.
Ariston Institute of Chicago
Ariston Institute of Chicago is working with various Non-Profit Organizations. For example, we are registering various Scholarship and Partnership Programs for Charter School students. Therefore, our College, Graduate Students and Foreign Students must meet the highest standards of our scholarship programs.
Also, Ariston will have available Scholarships for outstanding students in specific industries. In other words, we will provide 100% tuition for students in the areas of science, medicine, Law, Charitable NGO MBA, etc.
Domestic Violence and Job Training Centers
- We are designing Domestic Violence and Job Training Centers to be located in Arlington Heights IL and Oakland CA.
- The Centers will register all our programs and activities with local social supports organizations, for example, local police and Police, Sheriff departments and other security offices, as well as, Hospitals, clinics, and the Mayor’s office.
- Each Center will have a minimum of 30 housing units for a small family of three to four persons with some units up to 1,000 Sq.Ft.
- Each Center will have a full-time registered nurse, a licensed therapist and a crisis hotline for victims of domestic violence, sexual exploitation, and abuse
- The Center will provide legal services for those who lack financial resources.
- All victims will have to attend awareness counseling with Children attending separate sessions.
- All victims and their families will be invited to volunteer and support us in other services we provide (i.e., Food preparation, Feed the homeless and Elderly, etc.)
- The Center will provide Job Training and certification programs for those wanting to learn a new trade, profession or complete their education degrees.
Dr. John N. Kalaras
We are very are grateful to Dr. John N. Kalaras for qualifying Ariston Institute a 501 © (3) Tax-Exempt Status by the Internal Revenue Service. Ariston Institute and the Paz Foundation are working in partnership to create a University based on Charitable works. For example, we are providing “Real-time” online courses and a brick and mortar venue located in Arlington Heights, Illinois.
Ariston Institute is currently operating in a pre-qualification accreditation status and course planning. Dr. Kalaras and Mr. Luis Ortiz Aguilar are the founders of Ariston Institute and operate under the supervision of the Board of Directors made up of highly qualified educators, professionals and community leaders.
All donations are Tax-Exempt and will be used for various programs; for example, Scholarships, Computers, IT Development, Long Distance Learning Teaching Software, Hardware and classroom supplies.
University Degree Programs
Our degree programs are being prepared for accreditation at our future dual building complex located in Arlington Heights Illinois. In other words, Ariston will be operating administrative and planning activities in the summer of 2020 and officially teaching accreditation courses starting in January 2021. Also, we will be offering classes in various high demand courses designed by experts in their respective fields. The courses we will be offering are as follows:
Associate, Bachelor’s and master’s Degrees in the fields of A. -Bioinformatics-, B. – Leadership- C. – IT Technology- (I.E., Artificial Intelligence, Cyber Security, Data Mining). D. – Organic Agriculture- E. -Health Administration-.