“IF YOU THINK IN TERMS OF A YEAR,
PLANT A SEED; IF IN TERMS OF TEN YEARS,
PLANT TREES; IF IN TERMS OF 100 YEARS,
TEACH THE PEOPLE”
CONFUCIUS (PHILOSOPHER, 551 BC-479 BC)
The Paz Foundation is dedicated to Women and Children’s SOCIAL CAUSES
The Paz Foundation was established to support and assist women and children that are victims of the following social issues: Domestic Violence, abuse, exploitation, and neglect. Primarily, we will be assisting victims by providing shelter, education and economic opportunities as follows:
a) Women and Children with Education Scholarships, grants, and Charter Schools.
b). Donation funds and participate with fully established local and National Scholarship Organizations.
Domestic Violence and Job Training Center
The Paz Foundation is designing and building Women and Children Domestic Violence/training Centers. Our Women’s Center programs are modeled as follows:
- In Arlington Heights, IL, we are designing a Circular construction multi-purpose center on a minimum of five acres of land
- Our Organization will be managed by a Board of Directors made up of highly respected civic leaders, experts in Domestic Violence shelters, Attorneys and Accountants specialized in Non-profit organization laws.
- Our organizational structure and business model will be designed by highly qualified MBA’S.
- We are registering all our programs and activities with local Police, Sheriff, and other security officers as well as all Hospitals, the Mayor’s office and the office of the Governor.
- There will be a minimum of 30 housing units for a small family of three to four persons.
- We are planing on networking with restaurants, supermarkets, and distributors who will provide food, supplies, and services so we can offer freshly prepared meals to all our guests, volunteers and employees.
- There will be a full-time registered nurse, a licensed therapist and a crisis hotline for victims of violence and sexual exploitation.
- The Women’s Center will provide legal services for those who lack financial resources. In other words, all victims will have to attend awareness counseling with Children attending separate sessions.
- Victims and their families will be invited to volunteer and support us in the other services we provide. For example, food preparation, feeding the homeless and Elderly, etc.
- Our Centers will provide Job Training and certification programs for those wanting to learn a new trade, profession or complete their education degrees.
- The Center will have a special section dedicated to the protection of children who are victims of sexual, labor and exploitation abuse. In other words, children will be counseled by experts in the field of Child and sexual abuse.
- The Center will offer awareness and community outreach programs to various schools, organizations, and community centers.
- The Center will have a full-time fundraising committee responsible for organizing fundraising and social events year-round.
- Out IT specialists will design an interactive website with worldwide live video feeds in various languages including podcasts. Also, the IT Center will provide job-placement and continued education services for all of our students.
“One in three women may suffer from abuse and violence in her lifetime. This is an appalling human rights violation, yet it remains one of the invisible and under-recognized pandemics of our time”.
See if your employer will match your donation!
All information provided by Double the Donation