“IF YOU THINK IN TERMS OF A YEAR,
PLANT A SEED; IF IN TERMS OF TEN YEARS,
PLANT TREES; IF IN TERMS OF 100 YEARS,
TEACH THE PEOPLE”
CONFUCIUS (PHILOSOPHER, 551 BC-479 BC)
Educate a child: The Paz Foundation CHARITABLE ORGANIZATION is dedicated to Women and Children’s education and SOCIAL CAUSES
Educate a Child: The Paz Foundation is a Charitable Organization was established in 2013 to support and assist women and children who are victims of the following social issues: Domestic Violence, Emotional Abuse, Exploitation, and Neglect. Therefore, we will be assisting victims by providing shelter, Education for Children and economic opportunities as follows:
a) Women and Children with Education Scholarships, grants, and Charter Schools.
b). We provide Donation funds to fully established local and National Scholarship Organizations. Also, we donate to Charter Schools education programs and donate scholarships.
Protection Against Domestic Violence, Job Training and Education Center
The Paz Foundation Charitable Organization is designing and building Women and Children Domestic Violence/training Centers modeled as follows:
- Firstly, we are focused on Gender Equality for Women and Protection against violence and abuse of Children as well as job-training and Child Education.
- Secondly, our Organization will be managed by a Board of Directors made up of highly respected civic leaders, experts in Domestic Violence shelters, Attorneys and Accountants specializing in Non-profit organization laws.
- We are in the process of registering all our programs and activities with local Police, Sheriff, and other security officers as well as all Hospitals, the Mayor’s office and the office of the Governor.
- Finally, we are actively networking with restaurants, supermarkets, and distributors who will provide food, supplies, and services so we can offer freshly prepared meals to all our guests, volunteers and employees.
Women and Children Protection and Education Centers
- The Women’s Center will provide legal services for those who lack financial resources. In other words, all victims will have to attend awareness counseling with Children attending separate sessions.
- Victims and their families will be invited to volunteer and support us in the other services we provide. For example, food preparation, feeding the homeless and Elderly, etc.
- Our Centers will provide Job Training and certification programs. Therefore, for those wanting to learn a new trade, profession or complete their education degrees.
- Also, the Centers will have a special section dedicated to the protection of children who are victims of sexual, labor and exploitation abuse. In other words, children will be counseled by experts in the field of Child and sexual abuse.
- Finally, all Centers will be offering awareness and community outreach programs to various schools, organizations, and community centers.
- Our Centers have designed a comprehensive full-time fundraising business model for donors, corporations and other Charitable organizations.
- Out IT specialists are designing an interactive website with worldwide live video feeds in various languages, including podcasts.
“One in three women may suffer from abuse and violence in her lifetime. This is an appalling human rights violation, yet it remains one of the invisible and under-recognized pandemics of our time”.