OUR FAITH-BASED PROJECTS:
“Faith-Based” works: our Foundation will be donating 10% of our gross funds to qualified churches, temples, and religious organizations. Therefore, every office of the Paz Foundation will have a team of dedicated professionals who have years of experience in charitable organization management for “faith-based organizations”. Therefore, we believe that all organizations regardless of denomination or type of belief that have programs to help their members should benefit from our resources and empowerment programs.
HELPING WOMEN AND CHILDREN WORLDWIDE
The Paz Foundation is helping women and children around the world. We are proud to announce that we have been accepted as an international member of “Girls, not Brides” International organization. Therefore, we are doing our part in preventing early child marriage in Bolivia and the Philippines. For example, our Charitable Organization is currently funding and building Shelter/Job-training Centers for Women and Children who are victims of physical or sexual abuse.
- We, at the Paz Foundation are building a “state of the art” Women and Children’s Hospital in El Alto, Bolivia, Durango, Mexico and Manila, Philippines. Also, in the field of Education, we are establishing our first Ariston International Institute in Arlington Heights, Illinois (near Chicago).
Our Foundation is registered as a United Nations NGOs office in the following foreign countries:
- USA‘s international headquarters is located in Oakland, CA.
- We are registering “the Paz Foundation/Bolivia” in La Paz.
- In Ho Chi Minh we are registering “the Paz Foundation/Vietnam”
- In Manila, we have registered the Paz International Foundation, Philippines
- lastly, in Bogota, we are registering the Paz Foundation/ Colombia.